ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- You may check-in to your apartment after 14:00 on your arrival date.
- We make every effort to have your apartment available as early as possible!
- If you arrive earlier, we will hold your luggage securely at no cost.
- If you happen to arrive after 18.00, please let us know in advance.
- Kindly check out of your apartment by no later than 10.00 on your departure day
- In the event of early departure or delayed arrival, the price will be invoiced according to your reservation confirmation, without any deduction.
- If fewer persons arrive than the number booked, then the price will be invoiced according to your reservation confirmation, without any deduction.
- No sub-letting or transfer of occupancy or any change in persons using the apartment is allowed during the booking period.
BOOKING / PAYMENT
- Please pay the deposit within seven days after acknowledgment of your reservation.
- The reservation deposit amounts to about 30% of the total accommodation price. You will be notified of the specific amount in your reservation acknowledgment.
- We reserve the right to retain any pre-payments in the event of cancellation (see cancellation terms).
- The reservation is confirmed only after we receive the deposit.
- You can pay the remaining amount upon your arrival in cash, by EC card (Visa or Mastercard) or transfer it in advance. All bank charges are at the expense of the guest.
Unless otherwise specified, the cancellation terms per the AGBH (General Business Conditions for the Hospitality Industry) shall apply.
- From months to 1 month before arrival, 40% of the total accommodation price.
- From 1 month to 1 week before arrival, 70% of the total accommodation price.
- One week before arrival, 80% of the total accommodation price.
In additon, we guarantee a free cancellation and full refund for all reservations during the winter season 2021/2022 if...
… an arrival should not be poosible due to existing border closures (at the time of your booked stay).
... the ski area Ischgl should be officially closed (at the time of the booked stay).
… a mandatory quarantine exists for you (despite full vaccination) when entering Austria (at the time of the booked stay).
… a mandatory quarantine exists for you (despite full vaccination) when you return to your home country (at the time of the booked stay).